Our next SOUL Circle session will be the annual Adventures In Faith beginning Sunday, September 30th, 2018. During AIF, the entire community is invited to join an in-home group for a book study. This year the book we will read and discuss is "Braving the Wilderness" by Brene Brown. Sign ups to join a group will begin Sunday, September 9th. Books and study guides are now available in our Revealing Word Bookstore.
The AIF SOUL Circles are listed below. If you would like to join a group, but will not be attending Unity Santa Fe on September 16th or 23rd, please contact Catherine at 505-989-4433 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Remember that some groups are limited in size so sign up as soon as possible.
1. Facilitator: Stephanie Roy Location: Unity Santa Fe Day & Time: Sundays, 4:15 - 5:45 pm
2. Facilitator/Host: Janet McCanna Location: Northeast side off Old Taos Hwy. Day & Time: Every other Tuesday, Oct. 2 thru Nov. 13, 6:30 - 8 pm
3. Facilitator/Host: Bill Glaser Location: Near St. Francis & Cerrillos Rd. Day & Time: Fridays, 6:30 - 8 pm
4. Facilitator: Cathy Valentine/Host: Jim Muirhead Location: La Tierra Day & Time: Tuesdays, 6:30 - 8 pm
5. Facilitator: Sylvia Wheeler/Host: Elia Redfield Location: Southside - Rancho Viejo Day & Time: Wednesdays, 1 - 2:30 pm
6. Facilitator/Host: Larry & Karen Gardner Location: Northwest Albuquerque Day & Time: TBD by group
7. Facilitator/Host: Susan Latham Location: El Dorado Day & Time: Mondays, 6:30 - 8 pm
Once you have signed up for a group, you will be given contact information for the facilitator and host including phone number(s), email address(es) and location address.