Unity Santa Fe presents:
LET YOUR HEART SPEAK - An interactive workshop with Rev. Victoria Etchemendy
Friday, April 27th, 6 - 9 pm and Saturday, April 28th, 10 am - 5 pm
There will be a 1 hour lunch break on Saturday. Please bring a box lunch. Coffee, tea, and light snacks will be provided.
Whether you are new to public speaking or an experienced speaker seeking a fresh approach, this workshop will support you in:
- Creating inspirational topics
- Finding your Authentic Voice
- Increasing your self-confidence and achieving new results in an efforless process
- Discovering new ways to challenge your audience to change and take positive action
- Exploring new tools and methods you will use every time you speak to an audience
- Let your heart speak. . .without notes!
This is a unique style of communication that is current, relatable, and will reduce your prep time and stress level significantly!
Sounds too good to be true? It's NOT!!!
Rev. Victoria Etchemendy has been a professional speaker for 30+ years. She has had a variety of speaking experiences including master teacher, ordained minister, workshop leader, and coach. Regardless of the size of the group she is speaking to, she has the ability to connect with each person as if she is speaking directly to them.