- You Are Invited To Join Us On Sundays:
9:00 am Quest Class. Bible Metaphysics: Hebrew Scriptures This is a wonderful opportunity to understand your own spiritual journey through the Bible. Class will include contemplative, interactive and experiential processes to share insights. Facilitated by Rev. Brendalyn. All are welcome.
10:30 am Sunday Service with Rev. Brendalyn
- Sunday, May 5th - Rev. Brendalyn's message, "Personal Powerlessness" will support you in stopping the struggles and experiencing serenity.
- Sunday, May 12th - Guest Speaker, Unity Santa Fe Board Vice President, Johnny Martinez’s message, "How Great Thou Art" will support you in knowing your Oneness and unlimited potential in the midst of challenges or the appearance of limitation through the spiritual practice of prayer and meditation.
- Sunday, May 19th - Guest Speakers, Sedena and George Campanelli’s message “Do Not Go Quietly” will support you in living consciously and aging wisely.”
- Sunday, May 26th - Guest Speaker, Unity Santa Fe Board President, Dr. Ralph Huber’s message, “Awakening into Perfect Peace” will support you in being free of suffering by keeping in resonance with your True Nature of infinite Love and Oneness.
10:30 a.m. Youth & Family Ministry
11:45 a.m. Community Gathering – Join us as we gather together for refreshments and conversation.
12:00pm - 1:30pm Choir Practice (in the Sanctuary)
- Other Events Occurring in May
9:00 am Quest Class.
"A Course in Miracles" 2 classes: 9-11am & 6:30pm-8:00pm (Classroom 1)
|April 3 - June 5||Wednesdays||
Metaphysics I, Parts 1 & 2, 10am-12noon Fundamental Principles of Spiritual Law with Rev. Brendalyn. This provocative class will provide you an opportunity to read, reflect upon and discss fundamental Unity metaphysical principles and ideas.
- Join Us During The Week Too!
- View our Classes & Workshop pages for the latest happenings. Make sure you see our
Events page for the latest guest speakers and upcoming activities.
- Unity News
- View Current Newsletter (use your Back button to return to this site)