Skip to main content
We are now hiring for our Administrative Assistant position.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Minister
Position Status: Part-time, Non-Exempt
(Total 12 Hours week, min 8 hours on-site, including 4 hrs. on Sundays)
The Unity Santa Fe Administrative Assistant position is responsible for managing the office and facilities at Unity Santa Fe and supporting ministry leadership and congregants to achieve the USFe Mission and Vision. It is a ministry and the person in this position will be extending the ministry of Unity Santa Fe.
Areas of Responsibility
• Maintains efficient and accurate business records for the ministry
• Develops, organizes and maintains office procedures, files and supplies for operational efficiency & access
• Manages personnel administration and records.
• Participates in weekly staff meetings
• Provides Sunday Service office support
• Manages archiving activities and yearly maintenance of records in accordance with the Records Retention and Destruction Policy.
• Supports minister in daily operations as needed
• Oversees Sanctuary/Facilities maintenance and supplies and works closely with Facilities Team
• Maintains timely updates for Facilities maintenance with vendors (Propane, Critter Control, yearly maintenance checks)
Board of Trustees Support
• Responsible for ongoing update of Board of Trustees Manual and Meeting records
• Responsible for managing the ongoing review and update of USFe Policies and Procedures.
• In coordination with Communications/Project Administrator, organizes and oversees all Annual Meeting activities and communications
• Responsible for maintaining membership database
• Participates with the Minister, BOT, and other members in development and implementation of an effective growth and development program
• Computer hardware and software skills, including proficiency in MSOffice 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize
• Ability to multi-task, plan and organize activities within the ministry’s framework.
• Capacity for creative thinking and innovative ideas.
• Knowledge and experience in using good business management practices and procedures, i.e., leadership qualities; ability to work effectively with people; ability to delegate responsibility & wisely; flexibility; and the ability to learn and incorporate new ideas.
• Some knowledge of universal Truth principles and commitment to practicing them.
Please email Admin@UnitySantaFe.org with resume or for more information.